Chimp Sanctuary NW had operated a website for some years. With advancing technology and the rise of social media, Chimp Sanctuary NW needed to redesign their website to align with the goals of the organisation and the target audience.
Chimp Sanctuary NW needed a website that functions as a powerful marketing and communications tool to attract new donors, position itself as a thought leader in the industry and provide credibility when accepting donations to aid the cause.
The project involved,
- Complete redesign and development overhaul of the existing Chimp Sanctuary NW website to incorporate desired features, achieve the goals of the site, and promote the organization’s brand image. This includes a new front-end visual interface design, site architecture, back-end development, and new content management system.
- Expert advice and guidance regarding how to optimize the Chimp Sanctuary NW website to achieve the intended goals.
- Increased visibility of and subscriptions to their blog.
- A design that allows for future changes that will likely include a name change and expansion of their mission for other animals.
- Mobile optimization.
- A CMS that allows multiple people (who may not be very computer savvy) to update and add content.
- A more modern look that draws new visitors in and encourages them to donate.
Check out their brand new site.